SMC Corporation of America has added a 5000W cooling capacity model to their HRS-R series of thermo-chillers. The HRS-R is the IP54 rated variation of our popular HRS compact recirculating chiller. Upgrades include an IP54 electrical box and IP67 cable entries on the back panel. Additionally, the entire paneled housing is comprised of coated metal to resist degradation from oil mist, with an available stainless steel option for greater corrosion resistance. An optional 12L circulating coolant return tank can be selected. This tank has a capped opening separate from the fill port for easier cleaning when necessary. Finally, the ambient temperature upper limit has been increased to 45°C.
The HRS-R shares many features with the standard HRS, including common overall dimensions, caster wheels for mobility, an angled fill port with a level indicator for the fluid tank, and a heating function. A magnet pump eliminates leakage and seal replacement. The dustproof filter is removable for cleaning without tools. The refrigerant is air cooled. If an external PF3W flow sensor is desired, a 24VDC power supply is available at the rear.
- Cooling capacities: 1.9 kW (6500 BTU/hr, 0.54 ton), 2.9 kW (9900 BTU/hr, 0.82 ton), 5.0 kW (17060 BTU/hr, 1.42 ton) (at 60Hz)
- Temperature range setting: 5 to 40°C
- Temperature stability: ±0.1°C
- R410A refrigerant
- Circulating fluid: Tap water or 15% ethylene glycol solution
- Communication functions: RS232C / RS485, and 2 inputs / 3 outputs
- Power supply requirement: single phase 200 to 230VAC, 50/60Hz
- Standards: CE, RoHS