Honeywell’s MicroForce FMA Series are compensated and amplified sensors, providing high accuracy and reliability in a cost-effective format. They read force over the specified full scale force span and temperature range. Besides the enhanced performance, the FMA Series allow multiple standard configurations over a wide operating temperature range.
The products have been designed to meet your needs for medical and industrial (robotic and automation) applications. The small form-factor supports new designs and the digital output reduces the time and cost of new product development projects within medical and industrial applications.
- Small form factor: 5mm x 5mm [0.20 in x 0.20 in]
- Accuracy: ±2 %FSS typical
- SPI- or I2C-compatible digital output
- Fully calibrated and temperature compensated over a temperature range of 5°C to 50°C [41°F to 122°F]
- Available in a wide variety of standard and configurable force ranges
- Overforce: 3X force range
- Supply voltage: 3.3VDC typ. or 5.0VDC typ.
- Low power consumption: 14mW
- Enhanced part-to-part repeatability
- Enhanced reliability
- Stable, stainless steel sphere interface
- Internal diagnostic functions available
- REACH and RoHS compliant