Phoenix Contact’s new PTCB series of electronic circuit breakers is now available with status inverted reset (SI-R). These new variants have an inverted status output and reset input. The new SI-R versions have a digital status output that indicates when the device has been tripped. It also has a separate digital reset input that enables a tripped device to reset remotely.
- Remote reset input.
- Slim overall width at just 6.2mm.
- Integrated local and remote status indication.
- Individually adjustable variants include 1 to 4A or 1 to 8A.
- Fixed nominal current variants with 1 to 8 A in 1 A increments.
- Bridgeable with CLIPLINE terminal block series.