Schneider Electric’s PM2000 series energy and power meters provide all the measurement capabilities required to monitor an electrical installation in a single 96×96 mm unit. Two variants are available with LED and LCD display options.
- Active load timers monitor meter operation and Run hours, advising maintenance requirements.
- Field configurable password for securing setup information to prevent tampering of integrated values.
- Cyber security option to disable RS-485 port through front panel keys, protecting against unauthorized access, which is helpful during installation and trouble shooting of communication network.
- 2 configurable rate counters display values in customer specified units based on energy measured.
- Energy preset feature for retrofit applications.
- Optional I/O modules available: 2 Digital Inputs and 2 Outputs or 2 Analogue Inputs and 2 Outputs for comprehensive WAGES monitoring.
- Mounts using two clips, no tools required.
- Test LED on front panel for test and calibration on site or in laboratory.
- Leaner, more efficient order management thanks to field settable CT or PT ratios, modularity.
- Fast and efficient installation and commissioning.
- Safety marks for CE and UL compliance in accordance with latest IEC/UL 61010-1 Ed-3 standard.
- Cost management applications
- Electrical installation remote monitoring.
- Energy accounting, balancing, and management.
- Tenant and sub-billing.
- Panel instrumentation.
- Network management applications
- Power quality analysis of THD and individual harmonics up to 15th and 31st order for Volts and Amps, per-phase.
- Measurement of True PF and Displacement PF.
- Recording Min/Max values of instantaneous parameters with date and timestamp.
- Calculates % unbalance for voltage and current.
- Load management by simultaneous display of peak demands of all the four demand parameters (W, VA, VAR, Amps) with date and time of occurrence.