The new EM50 from Carlo Gavazzi is a DIN Rail mounted three-phase energy analyzer with an LCD display. It is equipped with a static output (pulse transmission), a relay output (alarm or remote control function) and Modbus RTU or BACnet MS/ TP port. EM50 is the perfect solution, especially in building and industrial automation where energy and main electrical variables monitoring is required.
- Measure energy consumption and main electrical variables of single-phase, two-phase or three-phase loads.
- Display single phase and total variables.
- Transmit data via serial communication (Modbus RTU or BACnet MS/TP).
- Transmit energy consumption via pulse output.
- Transmit alarm and manage remote control via relay output.
- Manage monthly energy log (current month and the previous two months).
- Manage event log database (resets, terminal cover openings, configurations, alarms, etc.).
- Flexible installation. EM50 is suitable for single-phase, two-phase, three-phase and wild-leg systems with different voltage levels used in USA and Canada.
- Selectable communication protocol. Modbus RTU and BACnet MS/TP in the same unit.
- Extended energy measurements. 4-quadrants reactive power and multi-tariff metering.
- Easy navigation. The slideshow function automatically displays the desired measurements in sequence without having to use the keypad.
Carlo Gavazzi EM50 3-Phase Energy Analyzer