Leviton’s VerifEye™ Series 7000 and 7100 12 Circuit Advanced Branch Circuit Monitor is an ideal fit for applications requiring more than a single, three-phase meter, but less than the full capacity of the 48-circuit models of the Series 7000 and 7100 family. The meter’s versatile power metering functionality continues the VerifEye mission of lowering the total cost of collecting data by reducing install complexity, and increasing flexibility. The plug-and-play integration ensures the hundreds of data points are immediately captured and made available for countless applications.
- 12 independent, user defined inputs.
- 12 individual panel circuits.
- (4) 3-phase loads.
- 200-400A CTs.
- User configured combination.
- Line powered from 90-600V, phase-to-phase.
- ANSI & IEC metering system accuracy including branch CTs.
- Supports split core and Rogowski Coil CTs.
- Meter board features:
- Easy access terminals for CT wiring, removable connectors.
- Easily route cable and view LEDs from any angle.
- Reports volts, amps, power, demand, and energy for each circuit.
- Configurable for 4 individual loads, which can be a combination of single phase, 2-phase, or 3-phase circuits. Please consult factory for capacity limitations for any other configuration.
- User-configurable alarm thresholds register for improved load management.
- Selectable phase orientation and number of circuits.
- Limited 5-year warranty.