E-T-A’s new MPR20 monostable power relay is ideal for switching current loads up to 300A as well as battery management in buses, trucks, construction machinery, agricultural vehicles, forestry equipment and specialty vehicles. The MPR20 is made with high-end, corrosion proof materials, making it extremely robust and able to withstand environmental factors like shock, vibration, water and dust. The compact design and low weight enables flexible installation in demanding applications.
- Low weight, water, vapor and dust proof design (IP6k9k/IP67).
- Switch or carry up to 300A continuous load at 12 and/or 24VDC.
- Wide temperature range (-40C to +85C).
- Stud terminals with barrier between terminals–allows direct replacement of conventional cylindrical relays.
- Power-saving circuitry at control terminal reduces the holding power by a factor of 10, compared to the coil terminals of standard power relays.
- Side flange, foot mount and M4 connectors allow for flexible horizontal or vertical mounting.