The Phoenix Contact ICS product line expands to 50mm-wide variants that incorporate the same integrated connectivity. In addition to the new sizes, customizable heatsinks can be combined and fully integrated into the ICS 50. Passive heatsinks, as part of the ICS series, enable the finished devices to be used even in thermally demanding applications.
- DIN rail housings can accommodate up to four printed circuit boards and can be connected together quickly and easily using DIN rail connectors.
- Integrated heatsinks allow use in thermally demanding applications without complicated coordination with 3rd party suppliers or modification of the enclosure.
- Standard interfaces such as RJ45, USB, D-SUB, and antennas.
- Free, web-based thermal simulation using the online configurator.
- Extensive thermal simulation as a consulting service.