The T30R radar sensor from Banner Engineering is a longer-range alternative to ultrasonic sensors that provides more reliable detection and position feedback in extreme outdoor conditions and other challenging environments.
- Frequency Modulated Continuous Wave (FMCW) for detection of both stationary and moving targets.
- More precise and reliable alternative to traditional 24 GHz radar.
- Detects objects as close as 150mm and can measure with linearity and repeatability less than +/- 1cm.
- Unaffected by rain, wind, snow, fog, steam, sunlight, and an operating temperature of -40 to +65°C.
- Crosstalk immunity, allowing for multiple sensors to be mounted in close proximity.