Banner Engineering’s newest model of the DXM1200 series wireless controllers maintain the same programming and logic capabilities of their predecessors while increasing installation flexibility. Now offered with an external antenna, the DXM1200E improves wireless range and gives the ability to extend the antenna to the ideal location for tough to reach wireless devices. Additionally, it features an industrial M12 D-Code ethernet connection and two courtesy Modbus RTU ports for easy connection of sensors located nearby the DXM1200E.
- Industrial M12 D-Code ethernet connection and two courtesy Modbus RTU ports for easy connection of sensors located nearby the DXM1200E.
- DXM Series industrial wireless controllers are designed to facilitate Ethernet connectivity and
- Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) applications.
- Converts Modbus RTU to Modbus TCP/IP or Ethernet I/P.
- Logic controller can be programmed using action rules and text language methods.
- Micro SD card for data logging.
- Email and text alerts.
- Local I/O options: isolated discrete inputs, universal inputs, SPDT (Form C) relay outputs, NMOS outputs, and analog outputs.
- Powered by 12 to 30VDC, 12VDC solar panel, or battery backup.
- RS-232, RS-485, and Ethernet communications ports; and a USB configuration port.
- LCD display for I/O information and user programmable LED’s.
- Cell modems available for cellular connectivity (sold separately).