Carlo Gavazzi’s NRGC series are controllers which bridge the field level devices to the control level to allow exchange of data in real-time with the NRG solid state relays.
- 2x RJ45 sockets to allow daisy chaining from one NRGC to another.
- Integrated monitoring and communication interface provides current, voltage, frequency, power, energy consumption, load, and SSR running hours in real-time.
- Real-time monitoring allows for prevention of machine stoppages during operation and timely decisions for better machine and process management.
- Fast and accurate configuration of solid-state relays on the BUS.
- EtherNet/IP (ODVA compatible), PROFINET (PI certified) or Modbus RTU over RS485.