PULS, the leading manufacturer of the most efficient DIN-Rail switched mode power supplies and DC power products, has recently released 6 new 24VDC FIEPOS (Field Power Supplies) for decentralized power, on machine mounting and IP54 and IP67 applications. This new series will initially include three 300W models and three 500W models with 3-phase input power and include PULS’ amazing reliability and efficiency standards. PULS offers both Basic versions with 1 output or eFused with up to 4 programmable outputs. All models offer a status output of either DC-OK contact, or I/O-Link. Flexibility in mounting options, connector styles, and power range, make FIEPOS adaptable for almost any application.
- 24VDC, 300W or 500W Continuous Power.
- 380-480VAC Input.
- 600W or 1000W Short Term BonusPower®.
- High Peak Current for Protective Devices.
- 57mm Depth for Low Profile Machine Mounting.
- Efficiency >95%.
- Operational Between -25°C and +70°C.
- Multiple Connector Options.
- Operation Status via DC-OK or I/O-Link.
- DIN-Rail or surface Mount.