SMC Corporation of America’s HRR is a temperature control device mountable in a 19-inch rack. Rack mounting recovers desktop or floor space, permitting stacking of related devices and mobility, depending on the rack style. Recirculating fluid removes heat from the process source, which is then removed from the fluid by an air cooled refrigeration circuit. Air cooling frees the installation from dependence on facility cooling water. Coolant temperature stability is ±0.1°C within a set temperature range of 5 to 35°C. This device is self-contained with coolant and refrigerant circuits, fan cooled heat exchanger, electronic controls, pump, tank and power supply.
- Fluid fill, drain port, and filter access on the front.
- Color LCD screen with control pad for settings and diagnostics.
- RS-232C / RS-485 Communication functions.
- Cooling/Heating capacities (W): 1100/300, 1200/500, 1800/500, 2400/700, 3000/700, 5100/1200.
- Temperature stability: ±0.1°C.
- Power supply requirement: 200~230 VAC, 50/60Hz.
- Circulating Fluid: water or 15% ethylene glycol.