The FL TIMESERVER NTP from Phoenix Contact receives the time from the global navigation satellite system and provides it to the network. This allows devices to be synchronized precisely, even in mobile applications with different stations.
- High availability thanks to a range of different satellite systems.
- Robust IP68 housing with integrated antenna for easy installation outside the control cabinet.
- Automatic switching between GPS, Galileo, and GLONASS.
- Precise position determination via web-based management, SNMP, NMEA, or JSON streaming.
- Extended temperature range, -40° to +70°C.
- Fast, inexpensive connection with just one Power over Ethernet cable.
- Alternative external power supply 10 to 30VDC.
- Diagnostics LEDs for power supply and satellite reception.