Phoenix Contact’s THERMOMARK GO is a mobile printer which elevates the digitalization of industrial identification to a new level with its intuitive operation via smart device. Controlled via the MARKING system app, the robust printer creates markings directly on site. Features such as state-of-the-art interfaces, fully guided creation of application-specific marking solutions, and automatic material detection make the process of creating markings particularly easy and error-free. The ability to print punched materials as well as continuous media offers professional users a wide variety of applications in industry and trade.
- Maintenance-free operation with proven thermal transfer printing technology.
- Printing of pre-punched die-cut materials and continuous media; adhesive labels, marking labels, and shrink sleeve.
- Operated entirely via digital devices using the MARKING system app.
- Alternative control via the PROJECT complete software.
- User-friendly operation with context-based menu navigation of the MARKING system app and Application Wizards for easily creating application-specific marking solutions.
- The THERMOMARK GO prints materials in cartridge format, which contain the material to be marked and the appropriate ink ribbon.
- Easy material change with the uniform GO SERIES cartridge system.