Banner SI-GL42 Safety Locking Switches ensure that safety gates, safety doors, and other protective guards remain closed for as long as a hazardous situation exists.
- Composed of a lightweight glass-reinforced thermoplastic housing with metal components in mechanically stressed areas.
- Actuator head rotates in 90° increments to accommodate five positions, including vertical.
- Available in two locking mechanism types: Spring lock with energized solenoid release, or energized solenoid lock with spring release.
- Multiple actuator and monitoring contact configurations for any automation safety application.
- Activated locks can be manually unlocked if machines need to be accessed for maintenance or repair.