The new LPT(A)2.5 series from Phoenix Contact consists of PCB terminal blocks that combine the simple use of lever actuation with the reliability of a push-in spring-cage connection.
- Color-coded actuating levers provides intuitive and time-saving operation with distinct lever positions, as well as a higher degree of reliability in the field.
- Tool-free design enables time-saving connection and release of conductors with or without ferrules.
- Cable-entry funnel prevents individual litz wires from splicing.
- Actuating levers eliminate such errors as incorrect tightening torque with screw connections.
- Ranging from 1 to 12 positions with a max wire size of 12 AWG.