Phoenix Contact expands its 2000 Series of managed switches with new models featuring downward-facing ports in a metal housing, IP67 rating, and a special purpose model featuring a flat profile.
- The 2400/2500 models offer a metal housing and downward port direction for use in low-profile control cabinets.
- The FL Switch 2600/2700 devices offer IP67 protection, a narrow 60mm width, and M12 connections that enable both the use of classic M12 connectors with screw connection and Phoenix Contact’s M12 Push-Pull fast locking system.
- The 2000F series switches are ideal for space-saving control cabinets due to their slim 25.5mm depth above the DIN rail.
- EtherNet/IP and PROFINET specific functions and preconfigured PROFINET versions are suitable for use in PROFINET Class A/B networks, as well as EtherNet/IP installations.
- Configuration options include the Mode button, web-based management, SD card, SNMP, CLI, or PROFINET. A wide range of redundancy protocols such as RSTP, MRP, and LACP are also supported, enabling a failsafe network infrastructure.