Bussmann by Eaton extends its CCP series of UL 98 Listed fused, branch-circuit disconnects with a new 400A version.
- The CCP series offers the smallest footprint compared to other Class J disconnect solutions, requiring up to 69% less space.
- Rotary operated versions provide through-the-door and through-the-side operation flexibility for enhanced safety.
- Ideal for industrial control panels, machinery, and HVAC applications.
- Multi-wire lug kits with terminal shrouds reduce wire connection and control panel components by allowing for power distribution to multiple loads.
- Optional selector and pistol handles available with rotary operated versions.