Phoenix Contact’s CONTACTRON Speed Starter offers the most critical functions of a variable frequency drive without the complexity or experience needed to program and commission a drive.
- Features a rotary knob and push-button interface that enables rapid commissioning without software or a computer, including two user-settable output speeds from 0Hz–500Hz.
- Offers the ability to control motor ramp-up and ramp-down times while operating under torque.
- Integrated Safe Torque Off (STO) provides emergency stop capabilities up to SIL3/PLe when used in conjunction with a suitable safety relay or safe PLC.
- Slim 35mm form factor maximizes cabinet space.
- Available with single- and three-phase input options; designed to work with three-phase asynchronous motors up to 2HP.
Phoenix Contact CONTACTRON Speed Starter