You can browse the online store to view the different types of items available for purchase.
To browse the online store:
- Hover over Browse All Categories and click on a product category or click Browse All Categories to advance to a page with the complete list of product categories and sub-categories. Some of the categories and sub-categories on that page are not clickable, as we have not completed attribute values for them. However, all part numbers in those categories are available to be purchased. Please either enter the part number in the Part#/Keyword search box or refer to our Product Resources section to search for the correct part number.
- Use the filtering options on the left side of the page to further refine your product results:
- Search within Results – Entering a keyword or part number will perform a search only on the products within the current product list. To perform a keyword or part number search on all products, please use the Part#/Keyword box at the top of the page.
- Refine Options: In Stock Only – Checking this box will only show products that are currently in stock. Unchecking the box will remove the In Stock Only filter.
- Refine By Category – Click on a sub-category to further refine the product results.
- Refine By Attribute – Clicking on an attribute value will immediately refine the product results.
Checking a box next to an attribute value allows you to select multiple attribute values before performing your search. Click on the Refine button to execute your search.
Clicking the Reset button will clear all currently checked boxes.
To go back to change your attribute selections, you can either use your browser’s back button or click on any of the breadcrumbs listed at the top of the search results section.
- You can perform these tasks:
- Add items to your cart.
- Click an item number to see detailed information about the item. You can order the item from the item detail page.
- Click Show Thumbnail or Hide Thumbnail to control the display of the thumbnail image.
- Click the List view or the Grid view icon at the top of the search results to change the display of the items. In List view, you can click Item Number to change the sort order of the items between ascending or descending.