If you are checking out as a previously registered CenPOS user, you are not prompted for a Login Email and Password. These credentials are only entered once and cannot be modified.
To check out as a registered CenPOS user:
- On the Shopping Cart page, click . The Checkout page will be displayed.
- In the Contact Information section, verify your contact information and make any necessary changes.
- If you are a consumer that is not a business, do not change the requested shipping date or specify a purchase order number.
- If you are a registered business-to-business user, you can accept the default shipping date or set it to a day in the future. You can also enter a purchase order number, if necessary.
- The Login Email is displayed in the Credit Card Account pane. You cannot modify this field.
- In the Address Information section, if your billing address is the same as your shipping address, click to automatically enter the shipping address.
- To select a credit card for payment, click .
- The Storefront Commerce Payment Panel is displayed.
- To display a list of valid credit cards, click .
- To select a different payment card, select the credit card in the list and click .
- To view prior transactions, select .
To add, change, or delete a credit card, see Working with credit cards.
- Enter the Card Verification Value (CVV) code. The CVV code is not stored by CenPOS and must be entered at each checkout.
- Click . The payment card is submitted to CenPOS.