Engraving is a process by which cuttings are made in a hardened material either by a laser or rotary device. The end result is a much more durable product versus other methods such as hot stamping, vinyl decals, or silk screening. This enables your message or instruction to be clearly noticed in a material that will withstand demanding environments. Engraving can be used in both indoor and outdoor applications.
Steven Engineering provides a multitude of services for a wide range of products utilizing both front and reverse engraving techniques. Engraving can be performed on a variety of materials, most commonly on plastic, brass, and aluminum. See just a few types of engraving services we provide. Download a copy of the Engraving Brochure or for additional information call our main office at (650) 588-9200 or e-mail our Contract Manufacturing department.
- Fast Turnaround
- All Industry Standard File Formats Accepted, Including: XLS, DOC, DWG, DXF, TIFF, EPS, HPGL, CDR, CMX, AI, BMP, GIF, and CSV
- Extensive Material Selection
- Custom Shapes
- Design and Layout Consultation Available
- Name Plates, Badges, and Signs
- Indoor and Outdoor
- Adhesive Mounting, Holes, and Fastener Options
- One-of-a Kind through High-Volume Production