Phoenix Contact announces the addition of a GPRS/GSM cellular modem to the wireless product family. The PSI-GPRS/GSM-MODEM/RS232-QB-USA has the necessary PTCRB and AT&T approvals for legal use on GSM and GPRS networks within the U.S., where coverage is available. The modem’s pre-installed SIM card allows for quick and easy activation with Phoenix Contact’s cellular service partner Stanza Systems.
- GPRS/GSM service partner Stanza Systems eliminates the need to interact or contact AT&T or other carriers for modem service
- PTCRB and AT&T modem approvals allow legal use in SCADA telemetry and mobile-to-mobile (M2M) applications
- Pre-installed SIM card and web based registration makes modem activation fast and easy
- Quad band operation for international use
- Two digital alarm inputs via COMBICON connector
- One digital output via T-bus connector
- Extended temperature range: -25 C to 60 C