The LH series of precision laser displacement sensors were developed to add a high performance sensor to Banner Engineering’s triangulation displacement product offering. The LH series is a high speed, high precision, non-contact measurement sensor which provides accurate and stable displacement or thickness measurement on wood, metal, rubber, ceramic, and plastic parts.
The LH series of sensors incorporate a linear camera to overcome the application effects of color and surface texture experienced on position sensitive device (PSD) sensors such as the Banner LG5 and LG10.
- Extremely accurate, robust and self-contained laser displacement using a 1024 pixel CMOS linear imager
- Precise narrow laser spot for easy alignment to the target
- Reliable and accurate measurement results on real world targets, such as machined metal, wood, ceramic, paper and painted targets
- Target displacement or target thickness measurement with high resolution 4-20 mA or RS-485 serial communication outputs
- Non-contact measurement for use on moving processes, hot parts, machined parts, and soft or sticky parts
- Two sensors self-synchronize for thickness measurements and thickness calculation within the sensors; no external controller required