The Pepperl+Fuchs PScan-D cabled barcode readers are now certified for use in hazardous areas including Class I, II, III, Division 1 and Class I, II, III, Division 2. The PScan-D belongs to the PowerScan product family and is suitable for reading all common barcode types. One defining characteristic of the PowerScan barcode reader is the reliable detection of operating data in hazardous areas under harsh conditions.
The PowerScan D barcode reader is packed full of features:
- Distinguishes all GS1 Databar™ linear barcodes – One handheld for all standard 1D barcodes
- Aim and click from up to 1 m (3 ft) away – Fast and accurate barcode reading at extended distances
- Persistent scan quality – Rugged, industrial, IP65, handheld scanner for extreme conditions with drop resistance up to 2 m (6.5 ft)
- Low reading error rate – Capture damaged or dirty barcodes with patented Puzzle Solve™ Technology
- Confirmed scan – Accurate barcode reading with audible and LED feedback
- Wide reading angle – Unaffected by ambient light or sunlight exposure
Using a cable with a maximum length of 150 meters allows the barcode reader to be connected directly to a host computer located in the safe zone via a connection module. Alternatively, it can be used in conjunction with VisuNet family of Industrial HMIs.
Pepperl+Fuchs PScan-D Barcode Readers
Pepperl+Fuchs Technical Datasheets