OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) mandates that all energy sources be turned off and locked out to protect employees from injuries caused by the accidental startup of equipment under repair and service. To aid in complying with OSHA 1910.147, Panduit offers a complete line of high quality, universal Circuit Breaker Lockout Devices to ensure that electrical energy sources are isolated for optimal work place safety. These Circuit Breaker Lockouts are part of an extensive line of innovative safety devices designed by Panduit to protect employees from risks associated with hazardous energy, while meeting safety and regulatory requirements.
- Complete circuit breaker lockout offering – One supplier for all circuit breaker lockout needs to deliver optimal work place safety
- Unique no-tool option – Allows circuit breaker to lock in the off position without the use of a tool to provide a quick and easy installation
- Universal design – Accommodates single pole and multiple pole breakers to efficiently lockout most circuit breakers in the facility
- Compact and lightweight – Convenient, easy to transport and store in a small lockout kit
- Rugged nylon and stainless steel construction – Provides strength, durability, added security, and corrosion resistance; ideal for industrial and harsh applications