Panduit’s Type TNC wiring duct offers a flush cover, slotted wiring duct made from low-smoke and halogen-free (LSHF) material that meets the regulatory requirements of the mass transit industry and other regulated environments. The low-smoke and halogen-free material has a UL flammability rating of UL94 V-0 and meets the National Fire Protection Association Standard NFPA 1301 and Federal Rail Administration Guidelines2 for rail transit vehicles. Type TNC wiring duct is compliant with DIN 5510-23 preventative fire protection in railway vehicles, with S-4 burning class, SR-2 smoke class, and ST-2 dripping class ratings.
- Wide-finger/slot design – Provides greater sidewall rigidity and allows use with a wide range slot design of wire and bundle sizes
- Flush cover design – Base sidewall is even with cover for superior aesthetics and greater wiring capacity when compared to non-flush cover wiring duct
- Non-slip cover liner – Halogen-free liner ensures that the cover does not slide during shipment, vibration, and when in a vertical orientation, eliminating rework and repositioning
- Base and finger score lines – Score lines allow for easy breakouts, saving installation time, when score lines compared to other halogen-free duct
- Low-smoke, hologen-free divider wall – Used to create multiple channels within a single duct to separate halogen-free cabling types (power communication/signal); installed with DB-C divider wall mounting discs