The new K50 Serial Indicators from Banner Engineering provide you with improved ways to program and install a system. They use industry standard Modbus RTU protocol for communication and set-up of a single device or multi-port application.
The Modbus registers provide a common method of configuration that gives you more flexibility and an overall simple, potentially lower cost installation. Wiring is reduced by using double-ended cabling and tee connectors.
The K50 Serial products are the first rugged, industrial rated indicator devices using a common industrial protocol for communication and programming.
- Rugged, compact multi-color indicators in several package types
- Configurable flashing and strobe functions
- High intensity models for outdoor applications
- Rugged IP67/IP69K rated construction
- Modbus communication minimized the cabling