The latest addition to Banner Engineering’s K50 line of pick-to-light sensors offer Modbus communication, minimizing cabling and system programming requirements. The Modbus registers provide a common method of configuration that gives the user more flexibility and an overall simple, potentially lower cost installation. Wiring is reduced by using double-ended cabling and tee connectors.
The K50 serial sensors are the first rugged, industrial rated Pick-to-Light devices using a common industrial protocol for communication and programming.
- Rugged, cost-effective and easy-to-install solutions for error-proofing and parts-verification applications
- Illuminated dome provides easy-to-see job light status
- Choose either polarized retro-reflective or fixed field models
- Fully encapsulated IP67 rated construction
- Customize or select standard function configurations
- Modbus communication minimizes the cabling and system programming requirements