New features on the Banner Engineering QM42VT1 enable you to access additional vibration data and more effectively monitor equipment in your facilities. The QM42VT1 can now detect vibration along its X-axis in addition to its Z-axis to enable earlier and more accurate detection of potential problems associated with vibration. Additionally, multiple vibration parameters are now available using the Sensor Configuration Tool.
The QM42VT2 is a new Modbus vibration and temperature sensor acting as a Modbus slave via RS-485. It can be connected through a wireless or wired Modbus network. Like the QM42VT1, the sensor can measure vibration in two axes and provides you with access to multiple vibration measurements using the Sensor Configuration Tool.
- Now senses in two axes
- Additional vibration parameters available: peak velocity, peak frequency, RMS acceleration and more
- Configuration tool enables easy access to enhanced functionality
- Functions as a Modbus slave via RS-485
- Can be connected via a wireless or wired Modbus network
- Senses in two axes
- Multiple vibration parameters available: peak velocity, peak frequency, RMS acceleration and more