The AZM150 from Schmersal is characterized by its slimline design and its 1500 Newton interlocking force. The AZM150 solenoid interlock can be combined with three different actuators for different installation situations: a straight actuator for sliding doors, an angled actuator for large revolving doors and a movable actuator for smaller revolving doors. One of the plus points of the interlock is the rotating actuator head which can be locked simply by putting the lid on rather than a screw fitting. The rotating actuator head has two feeder slots to enable a range of installation positions and approach options. This makes the interlock really flexible to use.
- Actuating head can be repositioned by 4 x 90°.
- Holding force FZh = 1,500 N.
- Latching force 50 N.
- Individually coded version with coding level “High” according to ISO 14119.
- Power to unlock / Power to lock.
- 4 switching contacts.
- WxHxD: 40 x 204 x 48 mm.
- Protection class IP65, IP67.
- Compatible with 40 mm profiles.