SMC Corporation of America’s IZT43 nozzle ionizer combines a compact emitter head with separate controller and power supply modules to enable static control treatment in spaces with limited clearance. When an air supply is connected to the built-in fitting, the nozzle can project a cone of static eliminating ions toward a target up to 2000mm/6.5 ft away.
- Power supply voltage: 24VDC ±10%.
- Static charge control: +/-30V or less, with auto-balancing.
- Cartridges: high speed or energy saving, with tungsten emitters.
- One-touch fittings: ø6mm (metric) or ø1/4″ (inch), straight or elbow.
- 2 bracket styles for nozzle mounting.
- DIN rail brackets available for controller and power supply.