In today’s world, we rely on electric motors to ensure the continuity of key processes. Choosing the right motor protection affects not only your infrastructure, but also your overall business performance.
New TeSys TM LR9D electronic overload relays from Schneider Electric™ provide advanced, flexible, and reliable protection to your motors. Adaptable to diverse needs, they fit a wide range of applications, including pumping, HVAC, hoisting, material working, and packaging.
With the new relays from the TeSys LR9D range, you can provide reliable protection to your assets, improving both motor life and cost savings.
By incorporating multiple functionalities in a single space-saving design, the new relays simplify control architecture as well as selection and stocking of motor protection devices.
- Selectable trip class (5, 10, 20, 30) lets you set the desired level of protection
- 5:1 adjustment range makes new relays a natural choice for a wide range of applications, from 0.1 A to 110 A
- Flexible to use in single- and three-phase applications for reduced inventory
- Ambient insensitivity allows accurate current measurement
- Close couple configuration reduces installation time and simplifies control architecture (available for relays up to 32 A)
- Fewer catalog numbers reduces inventory costs
- Compact size saves space in control panels
- Self-powered eliminates the need for an external power supply
- TeSys LR9D electronic overload relays are compliant with the following certifications and standards: IEC, CCC, CSA, UL, TÜV